If you are considering an investigation, please take these few things into account:
- We are a volunteer organisation. What does this mean? It means every member of the Australian Paranormal Phenomenon Investigators (APPI) is doing this without getting paid. All equipment APPI use has been purchased out of our own pocket. Nic and Peet have full time jobs, families, and other commitments. Every case we work on, and every bit of independent research we conduct, or other contribution made, has to be done by working around schedules and finances. Please be patient.
- We conduct scientific research into paranormal phenomena, but we are neither exorcists nor ghostbusters. If during our research we are able to help our clients answer some questions or offer explanations for what they are experiencing, we are happy to do so, but we make no guarantees as to what we will find. We will only report the truth, supported by evidence.
- When contacting us, please tell us where you are located. We have a large network of associates and frequently refer people outside of our jurisdiction to other reputable paranormal investigators.
- Please feel free to browse the articles on our website as they might answer your question or help your enquiry when you do contact us. We update our website frequently.
- There are four main steps to our investigations:
We will speak with you via email or over the phone to discuss what may be occurring.
We will visit you at the property to discuss what may be occurring, but more in-depth. We will visit the locations of particular importance and interview any other witnesses.
If necessary, we will conduct a full paranormal investigation. Please refer to our client guidelines.
If an investigation has taken place, we will review all footage and audio and determine the level of paranormal activity and what the next steps may be.